Convenient locations in Raleigh, Holly Springs and Panther Creek.
Our OB/GYN procedures are designed to keep our patients safe while catering to their various needs. People looking for OB/GYN procedures in Raleigh have confidence in North Carolina OB/GYN & Midwifery at Holly Springs UNC Health Care. Patients know that our skilled and experienced team will take the best possible care of them.
- Abnormal Pap Follow-Ups (LEEP, Colposcopy) – We provide follow-up treatments for patients with abnormal PAP test results. Depending on the situation, we recommend either Colposcopy or LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure).
- Annual Gynecological Exams (pap smear, pelvic and breast exams) – An annual gynecological exam is an essential part of female reproductive healthcare. This exam helps detect issues in the reproductive system, including irregularities, STDs, and ovarian cysts.
- Birth Control Counseling – We provide birth control counseling for patients. We recommend the most suitable birth control option for each patient and discuss its benefits, potential risks, and proper application.
- Breast Health Exams – A breast health exam is recommended for all women, including women who have gone through menopause and women who are currently pregnant, breastfeeding, or have breast implants.
- Endometrial Ablation for Heavy Menstrual Bleeding – Endometrial ablation is very effective in treating patients suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding. This procedure removes the endometrium to reduce menstrual bleeding.
- Endometriosis – Endometriosis is a painful disorder for women. The tissue of the uterine lining grows in other parts of the body. This can cause painful periods, intercourse, urination, and bowel movements. We provide several treatment options for this condition.
- Hysterectomies through Robotic Surgery – We offer hysterectomies through robotic surgery for women with diseases of the uterus. Robotic surgery is incredibly precise and only minimally invasive.
- In-Office Hysteroscopy to Diagnose Intrauterine Issues – Hysteroscopy is a procedure that allows us to identify problems in the uterine cavity. A small tube with a camera and light is inserted into the uterus to perform this procedure.
- In-Office Polypectomy – Cervical polyps can grow in the cervix. A polypectomy can remove these polyps.
- Menopause Care – Menopause is a major stage in a woman’s life and can occur between 40 and 55 years of age. We help women understand and cope with the complexities involved in menopause, and we provide care for its symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Prevention and Bone Health – The risk of osteoporosis rises as a woman ages. We help prevent osteoporosis and improve bone health through regular checkups and recommendations regarding diet and lifestyle factors.
- Pregnancy Testing – Women looking for the highest degree of accuracy and precision from a pregnancy test come to North Carolina OB/GYN & Midwifery at Holly Springs UNC Health Care. Our testing offers earlier detection of pregnancy than home pregnancy tests.
- STD Screenings – For patients who are sexually active, we provide STD screenings to detect sexually transmitted diseases.
- Vaginal/Urinary Tract Infection Checks – Vaginal and urinary tract infection checks are important for accurately diagnosing these conditions. After diagnosis, we perform the appropriate treatment.
- Childbirth, Labor, and Delivery – We provide comprehensive childbirth, labor, and delivery services to keep the mother and the baby safe. We help ease the stress that the mother and baby experience during labor and perform appropriate services depending on the situation.
- Family Planning/Pre-Conception Counseling – For patients who have pregnancy plans or want to delay pregnancy, we provide family planning and pre-conception counseling.
- Personalized Prenatal Care – Proper prenatal care is essential to the health of the mother and the baby. Regular checkups will be necessary. Personalized prenatal care determines and considers the exact needs of the mother and the baby.
- Postpartum Care – Our postpartum care covers the breastfeeding stage, breast health, and emotional state after childbirth, including postpartum depression.
- Ultrasound – An ultrasound is a safe and effective imaging test. It can be used in gynecologic care to diagnose a variety of diseases and conditions. It is also commonly used in obstetric care to evaluate the development of the fetus during pregnancy.